Views

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

To Boise Dayshapes Premiere Attendees:

So, I gave the duplicators over a month to do their job. They failed to get me the DVD's on time...but I'm prepared to fix all that! I have the premiere copy of course, so the premiere is still good to go. Saturday at 9. As far as getting you a copy if you want to purchase one, I'll have a sheet with me at the premiere after the video ends.

Come pre-order your copy of Dayshapes by getting me your name, address, and e-mail address. I'll be sending all of the videos out on May 3rd, upon their arrival.

The videos are $20 but for the inconvinience that the damned duplicators have caused...i'll be selling them for $18 and that covers the shipping.

I do have blu-rays but the quantities are extremely limited! $25.

Thanks for the support.

See you at the premiere,
Ebills.

No comments:

Post a Comment